Sunday 18 January 2009

We are more than what we think

When I am in work and have some spare time, I read through online newspapers. One item that caught my attention was the story about atheist advertising on buses throughout Europe. It runs something like, "There is probably no God, now enjoy life and stop worrying!" There has been a big kick up in Spain and now more closer to home in Northern Ireland. What I have found even more interesting is the response of some church groups.

I have heard people suggest that such arguments do not respect certain faith based groups. It is an interesting idea to try and define a community by what they believe in. if a community, defined on this basis, no longer believed, it is as if they would no longer exist!

Lest we forget, human beings are more than what they think!

No comments:

Post a Comment