Wednesday 26 August 2009

Another Stag Weekend

Another trip to London beckons this weekend- and another stag do. I fly out from Belfast Friday morning and will return on Sunday. There is already plenty lined up.

There will be The Comedy Store on Friday night. This is a fantastic laugh and performances at this venue are shown on The Comedy Channel. That will set the mood right for the rest of the weekend. There will plenty of craziness, creativity and laughter! Some really big names in comedy have performed here, such as Robin Williams. Who knows, we might even see the next big thing.

Then on Saturday afternoon we will be making our way to Wembley Stadium to see the The Challenge Cup final. It is one of Rugby Leagues biggest events. I checked the attendance for last year- and there were 82,000 people there. Very impressive! It will be amazing being at such an iconic stadium for the first time.

The rest of the weekend will be up for grabs. There will be a nightclub on Saturday night and a lot of drinks consumed. As I am unattached, I will be looking forward to chatting to some random women. This is a fun activity and not to be taken too seriously. I love testing out my accent anyway! It always gives me an advantage when I am away anywhere!

Roll on Friday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment