Sunday 15 February 2009

What am I going to do today to make things better?

Every morning when I wake I look into the mirror and ask myself a question. "Is this the life you dreamt about when you were younger?"

It's a devasting question but one that can also be motivating. Life is never perfect. There are some things I am proud off and other things that I wish I could change. The frustrating thing about this question is that when you answer it honestly, you may not be able to change everything around in one day. Sometimes, in order to change your life small steps are required. Drastic action is not always the answer. Great things can sometimes take time.

The important thing is to remain focused and this question helps me do that. Everyday when I answer 'no'- I am then obligated to ask myself another question: "What am I going to do today to make things better?"

No comments:

Post a Comment